Here at Yahoo! Answers, we love nothing more than giving you, the community, better ways to share your experience, knowledge and insights.
So, to help you have more fun on Yahoo! Answers we’re pleased to introduce a new event called “AnswerDash”.
What is AnswerDash?
An Answers marathon where you aim to have the most Best Answers on Yahoo! Answers during the 96 hours we are running the event.
How does it work?
1. Starting Monday, November 26, at 12:01am ET go to Yahoo! Answers and start answering as many questions as you can over the following 4 Days/96Hours
2. Only answers that are posted within this time frame will be counted as part of the contest.
3. Be sure to read through the Community Guidelines before you start. No “google it” or “thanks for the 2 points” answers.
4. The members with the most Best Answers selected during this time frame will qualify for the Prizes
5. By participating in AnswerDash you agree to the Official Rules of the Promotion.
Remember: the more questions you answer, the more chances you have at being selected as Best Answer.
How do you win?
The member who gets the most Best Answers in during the 96 hours that the entry period is open will win prizes. Please remember we will also check the quality of your answers!
It will take the Yamster a few days to count up the numbers (and to measure your quality too!) so we won’t be announcing the winners until Monday, Dec 17 – just in time to make a nice holiday present!
What are the prizes?
One FIRST PLACE winner will receive a Yahoo! Messenger Bag and 1000 points!
One SECOND PLACE winner will receive a Yahoo! Thermos Travel Set and 750 points!
One THIRD PLACE winner will receive a 8 GIG Purple Swivel Drive and 500 points!
Twenty RUNNERS UP will receive 250 points!
Get Answering on November 26 – the clock’s ticking!
Thanks for reading,
*No purchase is necessary to participate in the promotion. The contest is subject to the full Official Rules, so please read them!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!