Do you long for the days when you could enjoy two months off in the summer? Just because you’re out of school and now an adult, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the summer and bring out your inner child.
If you’ve been feeling a little too grown up lately the following are 10 things that will make you remember what it’s like to feel like a kid again.
1. Carnivals, fairs, and amusement parks. Nothing better then spending the day eating corn dogs, smelling cotton candy, and riding thrilling roller coasters!
2. When the temperatures start soaring, nothing feels better than running through a cold sprinkler, fountain or fire hydrant.
3. Go to the beach. Swim in the water, build sand castles, play with a beach ball, sun-bathe and have LOTS of fun!
4. Go rollerblading, swimming, biking, or skateboarding – anything you enjoy.
5. If you hear the music from the ice cream truck, go and get some!
6. Have a campfire and make s’mores.
7. Windy day? Fly a kite!
8. Go camping in your backyard. Sleep under the stars with your friends, and sing campfire songs or tell stories.
9. Grab your water guns, water balloons, buckets, hoses and whatever you’ve got…and have a water FIGHT!
10. Go to the nearest park and have a picnic with your pals. Ride the slides, hop on the swings, play Frisbee and take a whirl on the merry-go-round.
So what are some things that help you feel like a kid again? Please leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading,
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!