Last week we launched our last Answers on the Streets video. This fun project started off as just a silly idea, but grew to be a great success. We hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have. Now for just one more question…
Question: What did you think of our Answers on the Streets video series?
Take a trip down memory lane. Read all of our questions and the best answers we chose. It’s been great. Thanks everyone!
Answers on the Streets winners
1. How do you tell someone they have bad breath?
2. How do you deal with a co-worker who talks too much?
3. How do you rid of a bad roommate?
4. What’s the best way to cure a hangover?
5. Why is NYC called the Big Apple?
6. How do you tell kids about the “birds and the bees?”
7. What’s the best way to get over a cold?
8. What do you do when someone cuts in line?
9. How far east can you go before you’re heading west?
10. How much should you spend on an engagement ring?
11. Where did kissing under the mistletoe come from?
12. How do you get rid of the hiccups?
13. What’s the best pickup line you’ve heard?
14. What do you do if you can’t remember a friend’s name?
15. How do you cover up a fart in public?
16. How do you know when you’re in love?
17. What if you ask a woman she’s pregnant and she’s not?
Tell us what you thought about the series. Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!