Once again, it’s time for our annual Answers Halloween Costume Contest. Last year, we had awesome winners and we can’t wait to see what you come up with this year!
Download the Yamster avatar and dress him up for Halloween!
Picnik which is built directly into Yahoo’s own Flickr, offers a plethora of accessories that you can use to deck out Yamster. You can also use something like Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, SumoPaint, or any other paint program on the market to edit or enhance an image.
Once you’re through dressing up your Yamster, save the image (right click and “save as”) and upload it to your Flickr account. Then, add the image to the Answers Halloween pool—found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/yahooanswershalloween2010/.
In order to see all the fun dressed-up Yamsters, please make sure to join the Answers Halloween 2010 group.
Submissions must be received by 5 p.m. PST on Monday, November 1st. Winner(s) will be posted on the Yahoo! Answers Blog and will receive 200 bonus points on Yahoo! Answers.
- Yamsters must be submitted to Flickr by 5 p.m. PST on November 1st
- All images must be in compliance with Yahoo’s TOS, Yahoo! Answers Community Guidelines, Flickr’s Community Guidelines, and must not contain mature or adult content
- Submitted images may only be that of the Yamster—no actual photographs will be accepted or considered
- No real value is given to this prize: winner(s) will receive 200 bonus points on Yahoo! Answers
- Join the Answers Halloween 2010 group in order to see everyone’s entries
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!